The firm’s attorneys represent and advise clients on a wide variety of issues affecting real property, ranging from the purchase, sale and leasing of real property to complex litigation involving property rights, eminent domain and environmental review processes.
Harry Gallaher, Charles Nauen, Greg Myers and David Zoll represent governmental bodies and publicly and privately held businesses on a wide variety of issues affecting real property.
Our services include providing advice and counseling in the following areas:
- Property acquisition, sale and leasing
- Development rights and governmental approvals
- Eminent domain—for the condemning authority and on behalf of owners
- Phase I and II investigations
- Site remediation, including brown fields and Superfund
- No association letters
- Zoning and land use
- Construction law
- Loan transactions
- Water use and appropriation
- Regulatory compliance
- Data centers and special purpose buildings
- Due diligence and compliance