Cate Crowe practices in the firm’s data breach, e-discovery, and antitrust groups, primarily in complex class actions. She graduated from Temple University’s James E. Beasley School of Law in 2009 and opened a general litigation practice in Des Moines, Iowa. For the past few years, Cate has focused her practice on large-scale e-discovery matters. She has professional experience in data analysis and document management.
- Peter Staley, et al. v. Gilead Sciences, Inc., et. al., No. 19-02573 (N.D. Cal.). Ongoing representation of end purchaser plaintiffs in antitrust class action against biopharmaceutical companies.
- In re Generic Pharmaceuticals Pricing Antitrust Litigation, No. 16-02724 (E.D. Pa.). Ongoing representation of end purchaser plaintiffs in antitrust class action against biopharmaceutical companies.
- In re Domestic Airline Travel Antitrust Litigation, No. 15-01404 (D.D.C.)
- In re Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. Data Security Litigation, No. 17-00514 (N.D. Ga.)
- In re FieldTurf Artificial Turf Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, No. 17-02779 (D.N.J.)
- In re Premera Blue Cross Customer Data Security Breach Litigation, No. 15-02633 (D. Or.)
- Stopping an Invisible Epidemic: Legal Issues in the Provision of Naloxone to Prevent Opioid Overdose, 1 Drexel L. Review 273 (2009)
- Treasurer, Minneapolis Shot Clinic, needle exchange
- Member, Communications Committee, Outfront MN, LGBT advocacy group