Providing experienced, aggressive and effective defense representation.
We regularly represent employers against charges before the EEOC and other federal, state, and local governmental agencies. In addition, the firm helps employers resolve disputes through alternative means, including mediation and arbitration. And where litigation is unavoidable, our attorneys provide aggressive, efficient, and effective representation. We defend employers in state and federal courts in Minnesota and nationwide. Our extensive litigation experience includes defending employers against individual lawsuits and complex class action cases. LGN attorneys routinely defend businesses and organizations in the following types of claims:
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination, including claims of discrimination based on age, race, sex, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, and religion
- Enforcement of noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements
- Wage and hour litigation under state laws and the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Breach of duty of loyalty and fiduciary duty
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Tortious interference with contract
- Whistleblower claims
In every case, LGN’s employment law attorneys will apply their extensive litigation experience, knowledge of the most recent legislative developments and court rulings, and strategic thinking to handle their clients’ employment issues in the most vigorous yet cost-efficient manner to achieve the client’s business goals.