Praise for our Antitrust Team
For over 40 years, our antitrust team has fought for fair markets and open competition that has led to recovering billions of dollars in damages on behalf of injured class members. Our antitrust team is experienced in pre-lawsuit investigations, complex discovery issues, including e-discovery, expert discovery, Daubert motions, trials, and all other aspects of cutting-edge antitrust litigation.
Courts have repeatedly praised our antitrust team. For instance, U.S. District Judge John Gleeson (ret.) described us as “highly experienced practitioners in complex litigation generally and antitrust litigation specifically.” Precision I, 2013 WL 4525323, at *16; Precision II, 2015 WL 6964973, at *8 (“The settlement amounts proposed here attest to Class Counsel’s abilities.”). U.S. District Chief Judge Ruben Castillo (ret.) recognized not only “the outstanding result obtained for the Class” but also “the quality of work product and quantity of work” we performed. In re Potash Antitrust Litig. (II), Case No. 1:08-cv-06910, Doc. No. 589 at 2 ¶ 5.
LGN leads complex cases in federal courts across the country, including:
- Broiler Chicken Antitrust Litigation (Northern District of Illinois) (Co-Lead Counsel)
- Pork Antitrust Litigation (District of Minnesota) (Co-Lead Counsel)
- Turkey Antitrust Litigation (Northern District of Illinois) (Co-Lead Counsel)
- Beef Antitrust Litigation (District of Minnesota (Co-Lead Counsel)
- Generic Drugs Antitrust Litigation (Eastern District of Pennsylvania) (Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee)
- Packaged Seafood Antitrust Litigation (Southern District of California)
- Crop Inputs Antitrust Litigation (Eastern District of Missouri) (Co-Lead Counsel)
- Surescripts Antitrust Litigation (Northern District of Illinois) (Co-Lead Counsel)
- Wood Mountain Fish LLC, et al., v. Mowi USA, et al. (Southern District of Florida) (Co-Lead Counsel))
- Staley, et al. v. Gilead Sciences, Inc., et al. (Northern District of California) (Plaintiffs Executive Committee)