Leona B. Ajavon
Leona B. Ajavon is an Associate at Lockridge Grindal Nauen, practicing primarily in the firm’s antitrust and employment departments.
She was born and raised in Staten Island, NY, and moved to Minnesota to attend Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
During law school, Leona was a judicial extern to the Honorable Chief Judge Toddrick Barnette of the 4th Judicial District as well as the Honorable Magistrate Judge Becky Thorson of the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota. She also worked as a Certified Student Attorney for the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office in the Juvenile Prosecution division as well as the Adult Prosecution Division.
After graduating from law school, she clerked for the Honorable Michelle A. Hatcher of the 4th Judicial District. Upon ending her clerkship, she began practicing at The Law Office of Zorislav R. Leyderman focusing on civil rights litigation.
- In re Local TV Advertising Antitrust Litig., No. 1:18cv-06785
- In re Turkey Antitrust Litig., No. 1:19-cv-08318 (N.D. Ill.)
- In re Diisocyanates Antitrust Litig., No.18-mc-1001 (W.D. Pa.)
- Jack Shaw v. Metropolitan Council, No. 0:20-cv-02660 (D. Minn.)
- Dark Catt Studios Holdings, Inc., and Dark Catt Studios Interactive LLC. v. Valve Corporation, No. 2:21-cv-00872-JCC (W.D. Wash.)
- Member, HCBA, Finance and Planning Committee
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Associate At-Large, Warren E. Burger Inn of Court