Ms. Odette focuses her practice on antitrust, product liability, consumer, and class action litigation. She has particular experience in antitrust discovery disputes, third party discovery, expert issues, trial management, and evidentiary issues.
Ms. Odette co-presented a CLE on Federal Third-Party Subpoenas September 4, 2014 that is currently available through Minnesota CLE On-Demand.
- In re Lithium Ion Batteries Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2143 (N.D. Cal)
- In re Aredia and Zometa Products Liability Litigation, MDL 06-1760 (M.D. Tenn)
- In re Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1917 (N.D. Cal.)
- In re: Optical Disk Drive (ODD) Products Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2143 (N.D. Cal.)
- In re TFT-LCD (Flat Panel) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1827 (N.D. Cal.)
- In re: Wholesale Grocery Products Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2090 (D. Minn.)
- Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP v. Ally Financial Inc. et al, No. 0:12-cv-01381-ADM-TNL (D. Minn.)
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.) et al v. Ally Financial Inc. et al, No. 0:12-cv-01841-ADM-TNL (D. Minn.)
- In re OSB Antitrust Litigation — Class Certification Decisions, ABA Section of Antitrust Law, Sherman Act Section 1 Committee Spring 2008 Newsletter.
- Recent US Criminal Antitrust Developments, ABA Section of Antitrust Law, Sherman Act Section 1 Committee Summer 2009 Newsletter.
- Minnesota Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, serving on the Diversity Committee
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association, participating in the Antitrust and Consumer Law Sections
- American Bar Association, serving on the Membership and Diversity Committee
- Minnesota Mother Attorneys Association
- Named an Up & Coming Attorney by Minnesota Lawyer in 2013.
- Named a Minnesota Rising Star from 2015-2018 by Super Lawyers®.
Ms. Odette provides pro bono representation to youth in foster care though the Children’s Law Center and has been recognized by the MSBA as a North Star Lawyer providing at least 50 hours of pro bono service annually.
Ms. Odette is also on the University of St. Thomas School of Law Alumni Board, serving as the Chair of the Annual Giving Committee for the Class of 2004 and as a member of the Program and Social Committee. She also serves as the chair of the Friends of Scouting Capital Campaign for the Metro Lakes Region of the Northern Star Council of Boy Scouts supporting scouting programs regionally.
LGN Partner Elizabeth Odette participated in a panel as part of the American Bar Association’s Joint Conduct 101 series which [...]
Brian Clark and Elizabeth Odette talk “A Day in the Life of a Plaintiffs Lawyer” for ABA Antitrust Section webinar
LGN partner Elizabeth Odette recently moderated a webinar panel for law students hosted by the ABA Antitrust Section. LGN partner [...]
The Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) has recognized LGN attorneys Elizabeth Odette, Devona Wells, Kate Baxter-Kauf, Rick Linsk, Anna Horning [...]
During the school year, nine LGN attorneys have served as Reader mentors to 7th and 8th Grade Student Writers at [...]