University of Minnesota Law School, 2014
summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
St. Olaf College, 2011
summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
Rachel Kitze Collins practices in the firm’s environmental, business, and employment groups, representing numerous public entities, businesses, and plaintiffs in complex, high-profile litigation involving environmental, constitutional, contract, and employment law, in federal and state court.
Ms. Kitze Collins currently serves as Co-President of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter of the American Constitution Society and as Chair of the Minnesota State Bar Association’s Environmental, Natural Resources and Energy Law Section. Ms. Kitze Collins was named an ‘Up & Coming Attorney’ by Minnesota Lawyer in 2019, and has been named a Minnesota Rising Star from 2017-2019 by Super Lawyers. She has also been recognized by North Star Lawyer for her pro bono work.
Ms. Kitze Collins is a 2014 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif. While in law school, Ms. Kitze Collins served as a Note and Comment Editor for the Minnesota Law Review and a Clinic Director for the Environmental Sustainability Clinic.
Ms. Kitze Collins clerked for the Honorable James B. Loken of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit before joining Lockridge Grindal Nauen P.L.L.P.
- Note, Moving Past Preemption: Enhancing the Power of Local Governments over Hydraulic Fracturing, 98 Minn. L. Rev. 385 (2013).
- Court cuts back on remedies for errant pesticide overspray, Minnesota Lawyer (Aug. 10, 2012).
- President, Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter of the American Constitution Society
- Chair, Minnesota State Bar Association’s Environmental, Natural Resources, and Energy Law Section
- Federal Bar Association
- Named an ‘Up & Coming Attorney’ by Minnesota Lawyer in 2019.
- Named a Minnesota Rising Star from 2017-2019 by Super Lawyers®.
- Named a ‘North Star Lawyer’ by the Minnesota State Bar Association in 2016 and 2018 in recognition of pro bono work
LGN Attorney Rachel Kitze Collins serves as the Co-President of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter of the American Constitution Society and [...]
Lockridge Grindal Nauen is proud to announce that two of our Attorneys have been elected to leadership positions in prominent [...]
16 LGN Attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, including two of the state’s Top 100 MN Super Lawyers and three of the Top 50 MN Women Super Lawyers
Lockridge Grindal Nauen is proud to announce that sixteen of the firm’s attorneys were selected as 2020 Minnesota Super Lawyers [...]
Lockridge Grindal Nauen is excited to announce its environmental law team has been selected as a Tier 1 Metropolitan "Best [...]
Please join us in congratulating LGN associate Rachel Kitze Collins on being named an Up & Coming Attorney by Minnesota [...]
The Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) has recognized Stephanie Chen, Arielle Wagner, Kate Baxter-Kauf, Rachel Kitze Collins, [...]