University of Minnesota Law School, 2014
summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
St. Olaf College, 2011
summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
Rachel Kitze Collins practices in the firm’s environmental, business, employment, and antitrust groups. Ms. Kitze Collins currently serves as Co-Vice-President of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter of the American Constitution Society and as a Council Member of the Minnesota State Bar Association’s Environmental, Natural Resources and Energy Law Section. Ms. Kitze Collins was recognized as a 2016 “North Star Lawyer” by the Minnesota State Bar Association in recognition of her pro bono work.
Ms. Kitze Collins is a 2014 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif. While in law school, Ms. Kitze Collins served as a Note and Comment Editor for the Minnesota Law Review and a Clinic Director for the Environmental Sustainability Clinic.
Ms. Kitze Collins clerked for the Honorable James B. Loken of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit before joining Lockridge Grindal Nauen P.L.L.P.
- Note, Moving Past Preemption: Enhancing the Power of Local Governments over Hydraulic Fracturing, 98 Minn. L. Rev. 385 (2013).
- Court cuts back on remedies for errant pesticide overspray, Minnesota Lawyer (Aug. 10, 2012).
- Vice-President, American Constitution Society for Law and Policy
- Council Member, Minnesota State Bar Association’s Environmental, Natural Resources, and Energy Law Section
- Federal Bar Association
- Named a Minnesota Rising Star in 2017 and 2018 by Super Lawyers®, a Thomson Reuters business.
- Named a North Star Lawyer by the Minnesota State Bar Association for 2016 in recognition of pro bono work.
Rachel Kitze Collins elected President of Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter of the American Constitution Society
Congratulations to LGN attorney Rachel Kitze Collins on her election as president of the Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter of the American [...]
LGN attorneys and staff, including the firm’s employment law team, took part in the firm’s 40440 community service initiative last [...]
Lockridge Grindal Nauen is proud to announce that 16 of the firm’s attorneys were selected as 2017 Minnesota Super [...]
Elizabeth Odette, Rachel Kitze Collins, Kate Baxter-Kauf, and Kristen Marttila named North Star Lawyers
The Minnesota State Bar Association recognizes members who provide 50 hours or more of pro bono legal services per year [...]
LGN hosts Minnesota Chapter of the American Constitution Society for a panel discussion on the “Gavel Gap” and increasing judicial diversity in Minnesota.
LGN hosted the Minnesota Chapter of the American Constitution Society (ACS) on January 18th for a discussion on the [...]