Simeon Morbey practices in the firm’s antitrust and e-discovery groups. He is a 2010 graduate of the University of St Thomas School of Law, where he was elected Chairman of the Board of Advocates and was a Senior Editor for the Journal of Law and Public Policy. Before law school, Mr. Morbey worked as a high school English and Mathematics teacher in Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- In re Broiler Chicken Antitrust Litig., No. 1:16-cv-08637 (N.D. Ill.). Firm appointed as co-lead counsel in this ongoing antitrust class action on behalf of direct purchaser plaintiffs against broiler chicken producers.
- In re Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2311 (E.D. Mich.) Ongoing representation of direct purchaser plaintiffs in complex antitrust class action against manufacturers of automotive parts.
- In re Capacitors Antitrust Litig., No. 3:14-cv-03264 (N.D. Cal.). Ongoing representation of indirect purchaser plaintiffs in complex antitrust class action against manufacturers of capacitors.
- In re Resistors Antitrust Litig., No. 3:15-cv-03820 (N.D. Cal.). Ongoing representation of indirect purchaser plaintiffs in complex antitrust class action against manufacturers of resistors.
- Precision Associates, Inc., et al. v. Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd., et al. (Freight Forwarder Antitrust Litigation) (Eastern District of New York).
- Cultural Property and the Armenian Genocide: An Application to the International Court of Justice, University of St. Thomas Journal of Law and Public Policy Vol. 4:2 (2010).
- University of St. Thomas Law School Alumni Advisory Board, Director
As part of LGN’s 40440 initiative, the firm’s Washington, DC-based Federal Relations team was joined by attorneys Karen Hanson Riebel, [...]
During the school year, nine LGN attorneys have served as Reader mentors to 7th and 8th Grade Student Writers at [...]