University of Minnesota Law School, 2016
Concentrations in Labor & Employment Law and Business Law
University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts, 2012
B.A. English and Sociology
U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
Arielle Wagner concentrates her practice in the firm’s antitrust, data breach, and tribal government representation groups. Arielle currently serves as Vice President of the Minnesota American Indian Bar Association. She graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School in 2016 with concentrations in Labor & Employment Law and Business Law. During law school, Arielle was a certified student attorney in the Indian Child Welfare Act Clinic and served as a Managing Editor of the ABA Journal of Labor and Employment Law.
Arielle is an enrolled member of the Bois Forte Band of Chippewa in Northern Minnesota.
- Arielle A. Dagen-Sunsdahl, Navigating Through Hills & Dales: Can Employers Abide by the NLRA While Maintaining Civil Work Environments?, 31 A.B.A. J. Lab & Emp. L 363 (2016).
- Vice President, Minnesota American Indian Bar Association
- Minnesota Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, serving on the Diversity Committee
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Advocates for Human Rights
- American Constitution Society
- Reader/Writer Program
On April 12, 2019, LGN attorneys Brian Clark, Arielle Wagner, and Stephanie Chen led a discussion on antitrust litigation with [...]
LGN was proud to partner with our client, the Minnesota Alliance of Boys & Girls Clubs, to organize their [...]
LGN attorney Arielle Wagner was elected as the Vice President of the Minnesota American Indian Bar Association (MAIBA). MAIBA is [...]
A 2016 graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School, Arielle Wagner concentrates her practice in the firm’s antitrust, data [...]