University of Minnesota Law School, 2016
Concentrations in Labor & Employment Law and Business Law
University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts, 2012
B.A. English and Sociology
U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
Arielle Strong Wagner concentrates her practice in the firm’s antitrust, data breach, and tribal government representation groups. Arielle represents consumers, small businesses, and tribes in complex litigation throughout the United States. She plays a key role in plaintiff-side antitrust matters, including her work on the co-lead counsel team in the In re Pork Antitrust Litigation and on the discovery committee in the In re Generic Pharmaceuticals Pricing Antitrust Litigation.
Arielle currently serves as President of the Minnesota American Indian Bar Association, and as a Director on the Board of the National Native American Bar Association. She is passionate about issues related to diversity and inclusion in the legal industry and helps lead the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
Arielle is from the Lake Vermilion Reservation in Tower, Minnesota (population 500). She is an enrolled citizen of the Bois Forte Band of Lake Superior Chippewa.
- In re Generic Pharmaceuticals Pricing Antitrust Litig., No. 16-md-2724 (E.D. Pa.)
- In re Beef Antitrust Litig., No. 0:19-cv-01129-JRT-HB (D. Minn.)
- In re Pork Antitrust Litig., No. 0:18-cv-01776-JRT-HB (D. Minn.)
- In re: Juul Labs, Inc. Antitrust Litig., No. 3:20-cv-02345-WHO (N.D. Cal.)
- Beck v. Austin, No. 19-01453-PJS-SER (D. Minn.)
- In re Cedar Shakes Antitrust Litig., 2:19-cv-00288-MJP (W.D. Wash.)
- In re EpiPen ERISA Litig., No. 0:17-1884-PAM-SER (D. Minn.)
- In re Fedloan Student Loan Servicing Litig., No. 18-md-02833-CDJ (E.D. Pa.)
- “Voting Rights and Native American Suffrage” CLE Co-Sponsored by the Ramsey County Bar Association and the Minnesota American Indian Bar Association (November 2020).
- “Remote Deposition Protocols” at the Complex Litigation E-Discovery Forum (October 2020)
- “LGN Leadership in the Law with Hennepin County District Court Chief Judge Todd Barnette,” Moderator, Lockridge Grindal Nauen PLLP (October 2020)
- “Tribal Food and Resource Sovereignty in the Context of Climate Change,” Moderator, CLE Co-Sponsored by the Minnesota American Indian Bar Association and the MSBA Environmental, Natural Resources, and Energy Law Section (June 2020).
- Arielle A. Dagen-Sunsdahl, Navigating Through Hills & Dales: Can Employers Abide by the NLRA While Maintaining Civil Work Environments?, 31 A.B.A. J. Lab & Emp. L 363 (2016).
- President, Minnesota American Indian Bar Association
- Director, National Native American Bar Association
- Minnesota Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, serving on the Diversity Committee
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Named a ‘North Star Lawyer’ by the Minnesota State Bar Association for 2018 and 2019 in recognition of pro bono work.
- Advocates for Human Rights
- American Constitution Society
- Reader/Writer Program
Lockridge Grindal Nauen is proud to announce that two of our Attorneys have been elected to leadership positions in prominent [...]
In a merit-based competition, LGN attorney Arielle Wagner was appointed to the Litigation Team in an e-cigarette antitrust suit [...]
LGN Associates Laura Matson and Arielle Wagner Moderate MSBA ENRE/MAIBA CLE on Tribal Food and Resource Sovereignty
Tribes in the upper Midwest have been at the forefront of developing novel strategies to respond to climate change, mitigate [...]
LGN attorneys Kate Baxter-Kauf, Stephen Owen, Arielle Wagner, and Stephanie Chen attended the FBA Event “Cultural Competency: Cultivating the Talents [...]
The Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) has recognized Stephanie Chen, Arielle Wagner, Kate Baxter-Kauf, Rachel Kitze Collins, [...]
On April 12, 2019, LGN attorneys Brian Clark, Arielle Wagner, and Stephanie Chen led a discussion on antitrust litigation with [...]