The firm’s corporate attorneys advise clients ranging from sole proprietorships to multi-national corporations on a wide variety of issues, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, business formation and governance, intellectual property rights and licensing, procurement, franchises, distribution and supply contracts.
Harry Gallaher, Susan Ellingstad, and David Asp represent business and corporate clients on a broad range of issues. The firm is particularly experienced in representing closely-held businesses, including partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies, with a primary focus on identifying and helping realize the client’s long-term plans. The firm prides itself on its ability to quickly understand a client’s concerns and goals, and thereby tailor its representation to be as cost-effective as possible.
Our services include providing advice and counseling in the following areas:
- Corporate formation, structure and governance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate dissolution
- Contract negotiation and review
- Loan transactions
- Licensing of products and technology
- Joint ventures
- Procurement, distribution and supply contracts
- Due diligence investigations
- Antitrust compliance and trade regulation
- Compliance audits
- Employment law compliance and counseling