Stephen M. Owen
Stephen Owen graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School in 2017 where he served on the Minnesota Law Review as a Note and Comment Editor. During Law School, Stephen volunteered for the Asylum Law Project where he advised indigent citizens on their civil rights claims. Stephen was also an extern for the late Honorable Judge Steven E. Rau for the U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota.
Stephen concentrates his practice in the firm’s antitrust, consumer fraud, data breach, and employment practice areas. An MSBA North Star Lawyer, Stephen also maintains a robust pro bono practice, representing clients through the Minnesota Appellate Public Defender, the Minnesota Volunteer Lawyers Network, and the Pro Se Project of the U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota.
- In re Turkey Antitrust Litig., No. 1:19-cv-08318 (N.D. Ill.) (Hon. Virginia M. Kendall)
- In re Broiler Chicken Antitrust Litigation, No. 1:16-cv-08637 (N.D. Ill.) (Hon. Thomas M. Durkin)
- In re Pork Antitrust Litig., No. 0:18-cv-01776-JRT-HB (D. Minn.) (Hon. John R. Tunheim)
- Taqueria El Primo LLC v. Farmers Group, Inc., No. 19-3071 (JRT/BRT) (D. Minn.) (Hon. John R. Tunheim)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Newer Lawyers Committee, Federal Bar Association
- Secretary, Federal Bar Association, Antitrust & Trade Regulation Section
- Twin Cities Diversity in Practice, Emerging Leaders Group; Membership Engagement & Innovation Committee