University of Iowa Law School, 1974,
with high distinction
U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
Richard Lockridge heads the firm’s class action practices. He is a former Minnesota Assistant Attorney General and was a law clerk to the Honorable Myron H. Bright of the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. During the past forty years, Mr. Lockridge has focused his practice on securities and antitrust class action litigation. He has led litigation teams in a number of high profile complex class action matters and has developed a national reputation for fairness, integrity and superior legal representation.
- In re Payment Card Interchange Fee and Merchant Discount Antitrust Litig., MDL No. 1720 (E.D.N.Y.)
- In re Regions Morgan Keegan Securities, Derivative and ERISA Litigation, MDL no. 2009 (W.D. Tenn.) (Lead Counsel)
- In re WorldCom, Inc. Securities Litigation, No. 02-CV-3288 (S.D.N.Y)
- In re Countrywide Financial Securities Litigation No. 07-CV-05295 (C.D. Cal.)
- Kirk Dahl, et al. v. Bain Capital Partners, LLC, et al. (the Private Equity Antitrust Litigation) No. 07-CV-12388) (D. Mass.)
- In re Baycol Products Litigation, MDL No. 1431 (D. Minn.) (Co-Lead Counsel)
- In re Vioxx Litigation, MDL 1657 (E.D. La.)
- In re Medtronic, Inc. Sprint Fidelis Leads Products Liability Litigation, MDL 08-1905 (D. Minn.)
- HarrisMartin’s Oil Spill Litigation Conference June 23, 2010 in New Orleans: The Exxon Valdez Experience: Lessons Learned
- The Exxon Valdez Experience presented at Louisiana State Bar Association’s Gulf Coast Oil Spill Symposium, May 25, 2010 in New Orleans.
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Committee to Support the Antitrust Laws (COSAL)
- Federal Bar Association (FBA)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- National Association of Shareholder & Consumer Attorneys (NASCAT)
- Named a Minnesota Super Lawyer® from 2003-2018.
- Named in Chambers USA as a Notable Practitioner in Antitrust for 2019.
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Minnesota Super Lawyers® in 2003.
Congratulations to LGN partners Richard Lockridge, Charlie Nauen, Susan Ellingstad, Yvonne Flaherty, and Karen Hanson Riebel for being named by [...]
13 LGN Attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, including four of the state’s Top 100 MN Super Lawyers and four of the Top 50 MN Women Super Lawyers
Lockridge Grindal Nauen is proud to announce that thirteen of the firm’s attorneys were selected as 2019 [...]
LGN named a Best Law Firm for Environmental Law, Environmental Litigation, and Product Liability Litigation
Congratulations to LGN’s Environmental Law and Products Liability teams on being included on U.S. World & News Report and Best [...]
Congratulations to LGN partners Richard Lockridge, Charles Nauen, Susan Ellingstad, and Yvonne Flaherty for being named by Best Lawyers to their [...]
The Minnesota Supreme Court unanimously decided Wednesday that shareholders challenging the Medtronic-Covidien tax inversion could assert direct claims against Medtronic. Vern [...]
Lockridge Grindal Nauen is proud to announce that 16 of the firm’s attorneys were selected as 2017 Minnesota Super [...]