Attorneys in our Campaign Finance and Election Law practice advise clients on matters relating to elections, lobbying, and campaign finance activities. LGN is a trusted resource for clients operating in this complex and ever-changing regulatory environment.
LGN’s Campaign Finance and Election Law practice offers services few other firms can match. Whether it is a recount or a question regarding campaign contributions, we have the knowledge and experience to address your needs efficiently and effectively.
Our Campaign Finance and Election Law services include:
- Advice regarding political action committee (PAC) formation and compliance;
- Compliance with campaign contributions, expenditures, and reporting requirements;
- Prosecuting and defending complaints under the Minnesota Fair Campaign Practices Act;
- Advice regarding lobbyist reporting and disclosure requirements; and
- Counsel relating to the conduct of elections.