Lockridge Grindal Nauen P.L.L.P. advises clients of all sizes regarding e-discovery. The firm’s approach is to take the time to understand the unique aspects of each client’s electronic systems and collaboratively design a program or litigation plan that is defensible, efficient, and reduces costs. The firm’s experience in numerous complex class actions provides us with unique, up-to-date knowledge of vendor capabilities, technologies, and costs. Our e-discovery services cover client’s needs before and during litigation, as described below.
The firm’s e-discovery practice group is led by attorney Brian Clark. Brian frequently presents at CLEs regarding e-discovery, is a member of the Sedona Conference Working Group 1, is a Board Member for the Twin Cities Chapter of the Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists, and served on the Minnesota State Bar Association E-Discovery Working Group. For the past four years he has taught e-discovery at the University of Minnesota Law School.
If you have questions, please contact Brian Clark (612-339-6900, email@example.com)
Litigation Readiness: The greatest cost savings in e-discovery involve implementing defensible retention policies before litigation and ensuring those policies are followed. We can help:
- Develop and implement information governance policies to significantly reduce e-discovery costs.
- Train in-house IT and legal staff regarding standard operating procedures for defensible litigation holds, preservation, and collection.
Litigation E-Discovery Strategy: Our unique mix of plaintiff and defense side work from smaller single-party cases to highly complex class action litigation allows us to provide unique insights into all aspects of e-discovery. We can help:
- Coordinate document collection with in-house IT staff or outside forensic consultants to ensure a defensible process is used.
- Analyze and select high quality attorney review vendors that reduce costs and provide clear transparency to clients regarding the accuracy and progress of the review.
- Select effective, low cost e-discovery platforms that fit each unique case, including harnessing Technology Assisted Review to significantly reduce linear review.
- Identify cost-saving solutions for unique technical challenges of each client’s business, such as automatic-redaction of Personal Health Information and Personally Identifiable Information for companies in the health care industry.
- Negotiate or advise clients regarding e-discovery protocols and defensible collection and search processes.